Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Gas

Today I was on my way to Whole Foods. My gas light has been on for a couple of days, so I decided to stop at the Chevron by my house before hopping on the freeway. I pull up, get out of my car, and start pushing and pulling on my gas cover thingy to get it open. I realize that there is a little latch inside my car that I need to pull first (which unlocks the cap). I then realize that I don't know if I've ever filled my car up with gas. ???? Weird. I've owned it since late summer...August? September? Why haven't I ever filled up my car with gas?

Obviously, my wonderful husband has been filling up my car whenever I tell him (or when he notices) that my gas light is on. I have the best husband in the world! Thank you, lover!

1 comment:

No(dot dot)el said...

it's the little things that matter so much.