Sunday, November 23, 2008

School

As much as I occasionally enjoy going to school, I will be so glad for this semester to be over. I took 15 credits this semester (all online, minus a few nutrition labs I had to go in for), and they were surprisingly easy, mostly because they weren't my usual Early Childhood Classes. ECE classes in themselves are not hard (actually, they are very easy and interesting), but many of them require a lot of creativity and designing different activities for kids to do to accomplish a particular goal. These classes were all cut & dry...read the chapter & answer the questions...NO thinking or imagining. Sometimes it's nice for my brain to have a little rest. Just a few more weeks...

6 comments:

laura said...

let's have a party, or at least go out and celebrate when this semester is over. we deserve it!!!

miss jessica said...

I think that sounds like a great idea! We TOTALLY deserve it :)

No(dot dot)el said...

ha great minds think alike. i didn't read your post til after i posted and i just have to say, i hear ya girlfriend. laura, lolita, shontell,you and me we deserve a party. although i wish it weren't just the end of a semester but my whole college career finally but alas it is not ...baby steps...baby steps!!

The Author said...

It'll be weird when you don't have school anymore. I just got into the routine of going out at night with the boys. I wonder what will happen.

Unknown said...

gee, i wonder.

miss jessica said...

Benny: I will probably be going out in the evenings with the girls :)