Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ellie is Ben's Daughter

So, last night Ben and I were laying in bed watching House, which was previously recorded, of course. I kept sniffing all over my bed because I was sure that Ellie had gotten poo somewhere on my bed. It smelt like her last-few days scent, but I could not locate where the smell was coming from. After laying in bed for about 30 minutes, I finally told Ben about the "stinge" :), to which he replied, "Oh, I've been farting this whole time!". Ben and Ellie smelled exactly the same...and it was not a good smell. Ellie's daddy is definitely Ben :)

10 comments:

laura said...

hahaha!!! I can totally picture you sniffing around for the source of the scent. Both of my girls smell just as pungent as Jay too. Those things must run on the fathers side of the family. Of course my scent is so sweet smelling, you wouldn't even notice that I farted.

miss jessica said...

Mine smell like roses too! Ben doesn't usually buy it, though.

TimmyMac said...

My mama sez, "the acorn don't fall far from the tree."

Erica said...

me and the dog have the same smelly farts...So I blame it on her. Usually works

Murdoc said...

1st off, it is stench, not stinge. 2nd, I am great & I fart more than anyone I've know.

miss jessica said...

murdoc- I actually just got a wiff of the fart you just left by me. On another note, I like the word stinge. It sounds better.

digapigmy said...

stinge is not a word by any technical meaning of "word", but i'm glad you enjoy it.

second, i am definitely not down with the way that people actually have "scents" (or sints for jessica) which are recognizable. i can always tell who just blew up the bathroom at work. i'm not ok with knowing people that well.

word verfication: probeksm at least as fun to use as stinge

miss jessica said...

What? Probe what? Now I am thoroughly confused. :)

Unknown said...

hehehehe. they way you explained sniffing around the bed totally reminds me of min-- she's always smelling things.

digapigmy said...

you got a probeksm with my word, jessica?

i have to tell you, it really seems like a post titled "(blank) is (blank)'s daughter" should have a more jerry springer-esque quality to it.